As Brand Manager at HMSHost, you are in the lead for defining and implementing the strategy for brand management activities related to the brands operating in The Netherlands. You are responsible to increase both capture and average spend per ticket and raise awareness of our brands within the country in line with the brand identity. To achieve optimal business outcomes, you will work cross functionally and often lead teams which includes colleagues within the operations, food & beverage, finance and others. You will be in charge of developing and executing annual marketing plans for our brands in alignment with the Brand Management International team. Your daily reporting will be to the General Manager HMSHost The Netherlands and indirect reporting line to the Brand Management team HMSHost International.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute the brands’ marketing & communication plan in alignment with brand identity, managed by the brand management International team.
- Maintain local brand life cycles, verifying that the brands standards are correctly implemented within the country.
- Make sure promotions are being successfully executed, in alignment with the Brand Manager International.
- Stakeholder management with VP marketing communications, General manager NL and other stakeholders.
- Signal marketing opportunities and develop activations to increase market share, according to brand standards.
- Communicate all local brand standards, objectives and goals to the General Manager, Operations Manager(s) and respective stakeholders (if applicable).
- Discuss existing local brand standards and procedures to align with channel specific demands.
- Spend time in the field observing and supporting implementation in operational units.
- Responsible for the availability and up-to-date promotional materials in the market.
- Evaluates local in-market-activities to assess against business objectives and shares the outcomes to document learning and future opportunities.
- Guide new store openings including activation and opening plan.
- Gate keeper for the assortments in the store, keep track of the sales mix and keep the assortment up to date.
- Arrange training programs in the operations regarding the brand standards.
- Monitor the training progress and verify the knowledge about work instructions in the branded outlets.
- Supervise, in alignment with the HR department, the collection of the proper documentations related to the completions of the brands training programs.
Coordination & supporting activities
- Responsible for annual brand plans and forecasts and ensure that the brand activations are aligned with the global brand standards.
- Proactively guide, coach and support colleagues and/or team members in order to realize brand management objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Brand Management within the hospitality, catering, F&B industry or closely related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Dutch and English.
- Strong capability to communicate and leverage within various hierarchical departments with impact and influence.
- Analytical skills, able to evaluate and report on marketing executions and have clear understanding of cause and effect in its broadest sense.
- Creativity to develop innovative marketing programs.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR THIS ROLE?
HMSHost is part of one of the biggest hospitality companies in the world, serving over 900 million people every year. HMSHost operates international brands such as Starbucks, LEON, Burger King, Wagamama and local/regional concepts in airports and travel venues around the globe. HMSHost has food & beverage outlets in airports across the Middle East, Asia, the Pacific, and Europe. But it doesn’t end there! We are also expanding to other high-traffic venues, such as train stations and shopping malls. Moreover, this is not only a role with impact, but also one in which you can distinguish and develop yourself. Not just strategically, because we invest fully in your personal growth. But the main reason is probably that you are just very welcome. Both at the office and in all the catering concepts that we put on the map worldwide.
You can apply before February 24th 2020 via the apply button.